If you need any assistance with this process please click the email link below:
Have you run across old vintage bottles of bourbon/whiskey and/or other spirits/liquor from your parent’s or grand-parent’s basement, closet, or dusty old liquor cabinet? Perhaps you purchased an old or vintage bottle of liquor at an estate or yard sale and don’t know whether or not you may have stumbled upon a rare and valuable bottle.
Let our experts help you by determining what your vintage liquor is worth…as well as provide you with some details and history behind your bottle that makes it truly unique.
We have experience evaluating the following liquors: Old Fitzgerald, Old Grand Dad, Old Taylor, Old Forester, Van Winkle, Cabin Still, Rebel Yell, David Nicholson, Old Weller, Stitzel-Weller, Pre-Prohibition bottles, Prohibition, For Medicinal Purposes Only, Heaven Hill, Eagle Rare, Old Crow, Ancient Age, Jack Daniel’s, Macallan, Glenlivet, Old Charter, Yellowstone, Chapin & Gore, Bottled in Bond, Michter’s, Kentucky Tavern, A.H. Hirsch, and many others.
Please complete the following steps to ensure accuracy in your FREE liquor valuation:
- Complete the contact form below
- Upload/attach any and all pictures you have of your bottle to include:
- Front & back views of entire bottle sitting upright to see labels and whiskey fill level
- Top of bottle(s) to show any tax strips or foil encasing
- Bottom of bottle to show any possible year embossed stamp on the glass
- Any other distinguishing details that may help identify year, type, vintage, etc. (state tax stamps, boxes or other packaging, etc.)
In addition to the pictures, please describe any details about your bottle to help us in giving an accurate and fair evaluation such as: has bottle/seal been broken; is tax strip torn; is whiskey cloudy; is fill level really low; does bottle tell how many years it has been distilled, i.e. Aged 8, 10, 12 years etc.; what proof is it, etc.?
*Please note that this is a free service/evaluation provided by Bourbon Gentlemen and we do purchase vintage bottles for collectability only. These bottles are not intended for consumption. Bourbon Gentlemen does not sell liquor bottles in any capacity.